The Health Scholarship is aimed at attracting top achieving high school students to UTS Health undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their first year of study.
The Health Scholarship is worth a value of $10,000 paid over 1 year.
IS SCHOLARSHIP ANNUAL?
The Health Scholarship at UTS is awarded yearly to deserving undergraduate students. You are strongly advised to visit this website regularly to see more scholarship opportunities.
Important Information: Applicants should note that they must apply for admission to the University or be existing students of the university before they can be considered for a Health Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at the university.
Scholarship is open to Australian or New Zealand citizens, or holders of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
WHERE CAN SCHOLARSHIP BE TAKEN?
Scholarships can be taken at University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for the Health Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
HOW TO APPLY
WHAT IS THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS Faculty of Health degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
Closing date for submission of application is 10 December 2018.