The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), Katsina State, have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session through the first batch admission list.
Admission lists are names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches
FUDMA first (1st) and second (2nd) batch UTME admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
Check FUDutsin-Ma Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FUDMA 2nd batch Admission List.
- The candidates whose name appeared on the 2nd batch list have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FUDMA 1st batch Admission List.
- The candidates whose name appeared on the 1st batch list have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you cannot be able to access the JAMB admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.