Subsequent to the released of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) ND and HND admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session, the management of the institution released the registration and clearance process for the newly admitted candidates.
Check this before you continue:
- DSPZ ND Admission List
- DSPZ HND Admission List.
DSPZ Registration and Clearance Procedures.
All Candidates are to proceed to their various faculties officers for their respective screening schedule and exercise with the documents listed below:
1. FRESH STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Printed Original JAMB Result Slip
- Printed Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Original O/L statement or certificate
- Two Passports
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit
- Online Print Out for Purchase of Form Showing Amount Paid.
REGULAR 2 (DIRECT ENTRY) REQUIREMENTS
- Original O/L Statement or Certificate
- Original Local Government of Origin
- Two passports
- Birth certificate or Affidavit
- Online Print out for Purchase of form Showing Amount Paid.
NOTE: Make Photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
2. AUTHORITY TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
Students who are successfully screened and cleared should obtain authority to pay school fees from admission office(r) and make payment via the school official website, then print out the evidence of payment online.
Thereafter the student is expected to change the school fees print out to receipt at the bursary department. Please note your admission serial number, the batch and the regular (the number that your name was in the admission list pasted at the notice board)
3. MATRICULATION NUMBER
Student who has paid school fees and has changed to receipt should tender the receipt at admission office for the issuance of matriculation number
4. DEPARTMENT REGISTRATION
Students who have been issued matriculation number should proceed to their department for session registration.
NOTE: Students will be required to pay other dues like Departmental due, SUG due, SUG dairies, Tribal due, etc.