This undergraduate scholarship will be through the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship program to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Scholarship is paid toward tuition fees.
IS SCHOLARSHIP ANNUAL?
The KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship program is yearly award for Nigerian undergraduate students. You are strongly advised to visit this website regularly to see more scholarship opportunities.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship program is open to Nigerian citizens only.
WHERE CAN SCHOLARSHIP BE TAKEN?
Scholarships can be taken at Federal universities where an applicant is already a student.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
The deadline for application is 21st October 2018.